Aphrodite

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I love Gardenburgers




I love veggie burgers!
I tried something new tonight,
making a grilled cheese sandwich
on a bagel, with a veggie medley
Gardenburger, some onion and
cheese. It was really good. Also,
now that I'm working less hours
because of being at my internship
for part of the time I would be
working, I'm dirt poor, even more
than I was before. Apartment
living has brought on a drastic
dietary for me, I'm eating
significantly less meat
than I was previously, which wasn't
much in the first place. My main
sources of protein now are veggie
sausage (which I first tried last
month at the YAF retreat, mmmmmm
......good), veggie burgers, and
beans. I have yet to try the veggie
chicken, which I have heard is good
too. Next will be tofu, which I
also like.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Peterson Toscano said...

and they love you too! Good luck on your new diet. Go veggie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home